May 6, 2014

Hippie Hippie Shake

 

dress: rainbow (old) // necklace, bracelet: gifts // sandals: Payless // sunglasses: target

 

I always forget how comfortable and easy maxi dresses are! I tend to overthink ensembles from time to time, I love to layer, guilty as charged. However, today I was feeling super lazy (and HOT, we are not turning on a/c just yet.... Yikes!) and this tie dyed little number stood out from the rest. A statement dress, easy necklace, comfy shoes and bim bam dressed. Pretty sure i bought this dress for my first Black Crowes concert and i love the memories associated with it! I really need to invest in some more of these babies for the upcoming summer weather. What do you reach for on a lazy day?

 

PS My 80 year old grandmother, who suffers from dementia, took my photos today and it was the most fun for the both of us. :) enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. I have to tell you that as much as I like this boho look, I looove whatever you're doing with th blonde hair & the darker brows these days. Divine.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, chickens! Thanks for visiting and share a comment or two! I respond to all comments, so check back if you have any questions.