August 9, 2013

Is It Fall Yet?

 black lace dress: asos curve \\  clutch: target \\  wedges: nine west \\  necklace: accessory auctions

Summer is winding down in the literal sense, with schools starting back this week and next, but summer is sticking around in terms of temperature.  I am realllllly longing for some leggings and boots with some soft fall sweaters.  I cannot wait to devour the September fashion magazines and scope out the new fall trends.  I just can't hold my breath until the weather begins to cooperate.
These pics were taken while in Michigan in the most glorious temperatures in the mid-70s.
I never knew long sleeves in August would be an option, but you Northern gals have got it made!
What are you little chickens getting in to this weekend? I hope you have a whole lotta merrymaking goin' on!  Report back.
Cheers!
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Northern girls may have it made in summer but winter is no fun. No. Fun. At. All. haha it's hard to look cute while shoveling snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for fall either...it's my favorite time of the year! It's so sticky around here UGH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress! I'm checking out the website NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too, am anxiously awaiting fall fashion and fall temperatures! You're dress is cute! I'm happy you were able to get some relief in a cooler climate.

    Melanie♥
    www.athistage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the wedges! I'm so ready for fall though. Boots and jeggings are calling my name!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, chickens! Thanks for visiting and share a comment or two! I respond to all comments, so check back if you have any questions.