August 1, 2013

eShakti Bridesmaids Dress Review

If you did not catch yesterday's post, my little precious baby sister got married in June!  I was serving as co-MOH with my other sister in the bridal party, along with some other good looking ladies! When the bride, Sarah, told us she wanted green dresses we search HIGH and loooooow for a dress we all liked, in green, that we wouldn't hate wearing in 100 degree weather at an outside wedding.  It was hard, hard, hard.  Not to mention we are all different ranges of sizes, heights, and skin tones.
Long story short, and a lot of Google searches later, the Bride decided a variety of shades of green and different styles could be fun and fresh for the ceremony. WINNING!
emerald green bridesmaids dress: c/o eShakti // gold sandals: payless

I've talked about eShakti a few times before (here, here, and here.) They have customized dresses in a HUGE variety of sizes that can be made specifically just for you, your mom, or your great Aunt Sally. They have a line of bridesmaids dress, y'all.  Seriously, you could outfit a Duggar wedding with this site.  I cannot explain my excitement when they sent me a dress from the line to review!  
I picked the Hailey style in emerald green, and I was thrilled from the get-go.  It is hard for me to order a generic bridesmaid dress because i am not a generic size nor height.  eShakti did not disappoint and I totally give them a five star review for making this MOH's duties a little easier and A LOT cuter.
My other sister (far right) and my sister-in-law (far left) loved the idea of picking their dress, adjusting the hem and neck line, etc.  All three bridesmaids above rocked eShakti on Sarah's big day!
Photobucket
ALL PHOTOS COURTESY OF BELISARO PHOTOGRAPHY

9 comments:

  1. LOVE eshakti!! and LOVE the idea of using them for bridesmaids... must remember this one :)

    PS. You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so easy and we all got dresses we loved for our bodies!!!

      Thanks, lovely!

      Delete
  2. I just love love love the shades of green for the wedding. So pretty!

    Also I totally LOLed at the Duggar comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BAH! I wish I had saved the idea for my wedding, I guess I have to go with the second choic of skintight and sequins.

      Delete
  3. Y'all look great, loooooove your dress! I'm getting married in November, and I'm doing all different shades of green too! And it's been difficult finding them! Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks!!! I totally recommend them. They run deals a lot too!! Best of luck and congrats on the wedding!!

      Delete
  4. You rocked this! I sometimes HATE shopping for bridesmaids dresses because I'm not the typical size either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!!! All of you look so happy and the different shades of green are so cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!!! All of you look so happy and the different shades of green are so cheerful!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, chickens! Thanks for visiting and share a comment or two! I respond to all comments, so check back if you have any questions.