July 9, 2012

Navy Blue & Some Tunes


How have you been little chickens? I am returning from a week vastaycation off of work, where I frequented the pool (excuse the tan lines), caught up with old friends, and tons of time with my DVR.

I have a new obsession with navy blue accessories and clothes.  Mostly due to this amazing one shoulder find! One shoulder! Lace cutouts! Scalloped edges!
Yeah... I am just a little obsessed.
I wore this dress to catch an Memphis label artist, Amy LaVere, at a venue in Midtown Memphis.  It was such an amazing (and HOT HOT HOT) show!  Check back tomorrow for a glimpse in to this merrymaker's staycation :)
 {dress: ross | shoes: payless | clutch: thrifted | bangles & necklace: dots | watch: michael kors}


Amy LaVere - You Can't Keep Me

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Hottie. Looking fabulous, as usual. BTW--tried to go karaoke on Friday night, but they were done with karaoke by the time we made it down there...sad, I know. Maybe another trip, another time :) :) We'll have to meet up next time so you can show us a real Memphis time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that disappointing!! Yes! We have to go out here! Hope y'all had fun anyway!

      Delete
  2. You're so tan! I miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look look at you all sun kissed!! I'm jealous! Blue looks great on you! Hope you are well...miss seeing you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit! Its so simple and chic! Perfect for the summer!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, chickens! Thanks for visiting and share a comment or two! I respond to all comments, so check back if you have any questions.