July 9, 2012

Navy Blue & Some Tunes


How have you been little chickens? I am returning from a week vastaycation off of work, where I frequented the pool (excuse the tan lines), caught up with old friends, and tons of time with my DVR.

I have a new obsession with navy blue accessories and clothes.  Mostly due to this amazing one shoulder find! One shoulder! Lace cutouts! Scalloped edges!
Yeah... I am just a little obsessed.
I wore this dress to catch an Memphis label artist, Amy LaVere, at a venue in Midtown Memphis.  It was such an amazing (and HOT HOT HOT) show!  Check back tomorrow for a glimpse in to this merrymaker's staycation :)
 {dress: ross | shoes: payless | clutch: thrifted | bangles & necklace: dots | watch: michael kors}


Amy LaVere - You Can't Keep Me

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Hottie. Looking fabulous, as usual. BTW--tried to go karaoke on Friday night, but they were done with karaoke by the time we made it down there...sad, I know. Maybe another trip, another time :) :) We'll have to meet up next time so you can show us a real Memphis time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that disappointing!! Yes! We have to go out here! Hope y'all had fun anyway!

      Delete
  2. Look look at you all sun kissed!! I'm jealous! Blue looks great on you! Hope you are well...miss seeing you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit! Its so simple and chic! Perfect for the summer!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, chickens! Thanks for visiting and share a comment or two! I respond to all comments, so check back if you have any questions.