May 14, 2013

Hide and Seek

Oh, here I am! If you were looking for me last week you'll notice from my absence that it took me nearly a clear week to recover from Beale Street Music Fest 2013. The bands, the beverages, the fun with my friends in the muck and the mud.... Exhausting. I can't wait to post super belated posts!

Photo cred here, from Memphis Magazine. Fun article.

I just wanted to get a shoutout in for my Memphis Grizzlies! Way back at the beginning of May, I mentioned we were kicking arse in the playoffs and we are still hanging in there!

Be sure you are following my merrymaking on Instagram for up to the minute shenanigans. I hope to get a post and a beauty giveaway up before the week is out! Exxxciting!!!

My little chickens, have the best day everrrrr.

 

6 comments:

  1. Ahhh I can only imagine how much fun that festival was!!! Jealous! -♥- Rachel (For the Birds)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So fun!! I hope to have all my pics and a post up tomorrow!! :)

      Delete
  2. I am obsessed with the necklace in the second picture!!! Gorgeous! Glad you had fun at the festival as well!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, chickens! Thanks for visiting and share a comment or two! I respond to all comments, so check back if you have any questions.