March 4, 2013

Chiffon, Studded, and Sheer

{studded cuff dress: AX Paris via Gwynnie Bee | booties: Lane Bryant | clutch: target | rings: gift & silpada}



Every one has different things in their life that can instantly make them happy.  I was having a really rough day Friday (more on that later,) until I got a super happy in the mail.  My box from Gwynnie Bee arrived and in it- THIS DRESS!  I never knew true happiness until I saw the mix of studs, cuffs, sheer sleeves, and chiffon.  All of my favorite elements rolled in to one!  It affirms the belief that I had been holding on to all along... New dresses can brighten the worst of days.

The best news is that I am expecting another great dress from them today!
Read more about Gwynnie Bee and their packages of fabulousness here.
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. That dress is so cute and stunning all at the same time!! It looks amazing on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you had such a rough Friday! I hope everything is okay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Rach! I am trying to keep on the sunny side, so far so good!!!! :)

      Delete
  3. Super cute! Love Gwynnie Bee :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope this weekend is better! And have I told you lately that I...love your outfit posts? = )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Helllooooo! That means the world to me. Thanks!! :)))

      Delete

Hi, chickens! Thanks for visiting and share a comment or two! I respond to all comments, so check back if you have any questions.