November 18, 2013

Boots With The Fringe

 tights: we love colors // boots: jeffrey campbell (here) // dress: ross // necklace: versona accessories



Ever since I bought these boots on sale, I have been wanting to wear them every day.  Unfortunately I am a realist, and they are lovely, yet non-practical boots.  I whipped them out this weekend for Saturday lunch at a favorite college sub shop, followed by impromptu day drinking at Memphis brewery.  Makeup shopping, LOTS of margaritas, family bonding time! We had the weirdest warm front, but once I fully commit to my tights collection, there is no turning back for me.  Sunday, I got to shower a really close friend from high school with baby girls for her boy and girl TWINS she is expecting in January.  Such a fun way to spend an afternoon!
 As Monday approaches, I am truly excited for the upcoming holiday activities!
First stop, Friendsgiving!  Can't. Wait.


Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

Hi, chickens! Thanks for visiting and share a comment or two! I respond to all comments, so check back if you have any questions.