June 18, 2012

Black & White & Random


Hello, dearest chickens! I trust that you had a merry weekend and Monday is treating you well! I did a lot of R&R, with a little bubbly, and a lot of family time for Father's Day! I am feeling pretty random today so here's what is on the merrymaking agenda: I bought this new lipstick at Sephora this weekend, and I am currently obsessed with it!  It added the much needed POP to my black and white outfit.  I know I might be late to the game, but I recently discovered Alabama Shakes and I loooooove them! Thanks to Jess for turning me on to them! (See vid at the end of the post).
My last point of randomness this morning is that I am going to see Rock of Ages (the new movie) tonight and I am so excited.  My sister and I are pretty big Julianne Hough fans so we are excited to see her on the big screen again!  Anyone seen it? I'm a sucker for a good musical.

 {shorts and top: DOTS | sandals: American Eagle | bracelet: F21, DY | ring: Silpada | watch: MK}


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, chickens! Thanks for visiting and share a comment or two! I respond to all comments, so check back if you have any questions.