Things I am excited about:
1. BIG merrymaking surprises coming up for this bloggy blog!
2. The EBEW on April 12, is Maxi dresses and I'm styling up a storm getting ready for it.
3. Spending this weekend poolside, with beverages, of course.
4. Graduating in ONE MONTH FROM TODAY!!!!
5. I made a blog button ------------->
You can find it on my blog sidebar.
Over there. Yep. On the right.
If you love me and you know it... clap your hands.
...or add my button to your blog
WHAT ARE YOU EXCITED ABOUT?
Simple, comfy, and fun.
This was my goal for an outfit that would take me from the office, booking summer camp
field trips, to playing badminton with some friends.
P.S. If you didn't know, my chickens, badminton is a workout-
especially with 40 mph winds.
That little birdie can fly.
The nail polish on my toes is glitter polish with OPI's Shatter as a top coat.
I love it, you should definitely pick it up.