April 28, 2011

grizzly bears & great outfits

This may be one of my most favoritest outfits ever.  I loved wearing it, I loved posing in it, I loved having a heart attack watching the Grizzlies games in it.  
Seriously, if you are following me on Twitter, I apologize/take credit for participating in the massive city-wide live tweet of local fans last night.  
It didn't end quite how we imagined, but FRIDAY night it's grizz-ness time.
I got this white thing, I guess it is a sweater, but it's light weight and sheer, on clearance for $12,
 I didn't try it on before buying.
It could have been awful, but I LOVE IT
My dad even told me he liked it. (score 1 point for Pops!)
It's comfy and quirky- and WHITE.
It's on my (short) list of things to style for the Pretty Shiny Sparkly white-out challenge.
{ABOVE:}
Yes, I am actually loosing my balance, whilst attempting to walk. 
Awesome.
{BELOW:}
The short time during which the thunderstorms and tornado warnings stopped, I snapped these pics- you can see it getting dark again behind me.  My thoughts and prayers with everyone affected or harmed due to the crazy weather lately.


Meow, meow...
Love ya chickens, have a great Thursday!
The royal wedding and the weekend are both so close, I can almost taste the decadence.
Photobucket

22 comments:

  1. I love how you layered those shirts!
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layering going on here, so comfy but chic!! :D

    Lidi @ Eclectic Flair

    ReplyDelete
  3. i absolutely love how you layered this outfit! i love the look of cropped shirts, but never even thought to wear it over a belted tunic! beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's my first cropped shirt and I'm SOLD! I love it so much!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Gabby! I love me some layering!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way you put your outfit together (especially the cropped top)!
    Your ring is gorgeous as well!
    And thank you for stopping by my site and commenting!
    I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aaawww...you look so pretty as always.. loving how bright and fun your handbag is!! so perfect for spring and your hair is too cute! everything works sooo perfect.

    XoXo
    http://fashionmakeuplifestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, it's a huge double finger ring I got at a booth in New Orleans.. definitely one of my favorite pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Marina, you always say the nicest things!!! :) BIG SMILE!

    ReplyDelete
  10. your outfit looks soooooo comfy! and I WANT your ring.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love that outfit! your white "thing" is amazing and i am obsessed with that ring. i'm glad your local sports team is doing well; our sabres lost the other night and the wails of agony were audible from miles away.

    ReplyDelete
  12. THANKS! We have never been in the NBA playoffs before, so fingers crossed!!!
    I will be remixing the shiznit out of that white thing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Suuuper dee duuuper dee cuuuuteee. GIMME THAT RING!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Let's do a tiger lily shirt/big fat ring trade! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bekah, I love this outfit too! :) I love outfits that are casual, laid back, and super easy to move in!

    ReplyDelete
  16. How cute are you?! I love that white crop and I'm now seriously considering altering something in my closet to match that look.

    http://peaceloveandsimplicity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anja_AHeartandSoulStoryApril 29, 2011 at 7:54 AM

    I am glad you are not in great danger with the storms and all. They are all over the media here (well, apart from the wedding up in UK). This outfit is super cute! can't name the thing that stands out, because I adore the entire combo! Well, maybe the ring! Give it to me! My precious!!!! Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  18. I know, I could have easily thrown flip flops on and done anything!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hahahaha! I love it! Thanks Anja!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love how you have the striped shirt underneath the sheer white. Its such a lovely combination. You look absolutely gorgeous especially in those shoes! heehee. So I just put up photos for my April Sewing Project and I would love to hear what you think about it. I would really appreciate it if you would stop by my blog and give me your opinion!!

    http://matchlessvision.blogspot.com/2011/04/sewing-project-april.html

    I look forward to hearing from you!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, chickens! Thanks for visiting and share a comment or two! I respond to all comments, so check back if you have any questions.