April 28, 2011

What's In My Bag?

I've been so busy with exams and interviews this week.  I dumped out my purse to find a highlighter and got the 'inspiration' to do a 
"what's in my bag?"
 post!
From left to right-ish: 
hobo wallet
 foster grant sunglasses
stride gum 
ULTA lotion
lots of highlighters and pens
hand sanitizer (germs=ick)
tons of lipstick (red, pink, and a classic nude)
TWO iPhone chargers (???)
iPhone
Cosmetic Case full of meds and eyedrops (allergies!!!)
headband
earbuds
car keys
the new InStyle (duh!)
mixed CDs from my blogger swap
You'll never see me with a small purse.
Too many junk treasures to carry!
I'm sure that was beyond fascinating!
Does your purse resemble this?
Or are you a small purse kind-of-gal?
===================================================

I'll be posting some more pictures and interview outfits tomorrow!
Hope you guys have a great evening!
Are you staying up to view the Royal Wedding?
I'm DVRing that shizz.
Cheers to Friday!
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. good Heavens, woman.
    I think you have more stuff than I do in a diaper bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anja_AHeartandSoulStoryApril 29, 2011 at 6:21 AM

    man, you really got LOTs of stuff in your bag. I am sorry about the medications, glad I don't need them. But apart from that my bag content looks quite similar :) For me it's very hard to minimize for evening bags and i still got quite big versions for those events!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man that made me peek into my purse and Uh maybe I will do it.... its alot of shizzle in it

    ReplyDelete
  4. In style magazine that is too funny. Girl you got a lot of stuff in there I feel the bigger the purse the more you have to stuff it so I stay with small purses.



    Write it in Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only use clutches that my wallet can fit in because I can't part with any of it.
    You won't see me carry too many small ones. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha, I had to clean it out. I left a lot of papers and random junk out of the picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I could downsize! Maybe when I don't jump around all day, I won't need to be able to fit a laptop and changes of clothes in my purse, I may purchase a small one!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, chickens! Thanks for visiting and share a comment or two! I respond to all comments, so check back if you have any questions.