April 24, 2013

Pink, Blue, & Leopard, too.

bright blue pants: dots \\ hot pink tank: tj maxx \\ leopard espadrilles: payless \\ necklace: dots


Hey there, can you see me? Maybe I should have worn something brighter?
ALL I can think about is the fact that it is hump day and we are almost to the weekend.  I have the most fabulous weekends to look forward to as May approaches.  It is a rare thing for me to be able to say that!  Getting a new look at the hair salon this weekend that I am THRILLED about.  Fingers crossed. We also have music festivals, food fests, Broadway shows, and tons of merrymaking to look forward to! Oh, and then June brings bachelorette parties and showers and a big wedding for my little sister.
SO. MUCH. FUN!

Obsessed with this song, had to share:

 May your hump day go by quickly and may Friday be here soon.

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. You look adorable & I'm totally lovin' that necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit! Leopard is my love language and I adore that song. Love me some Blake Shelton

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that color combo on you :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, chickens! Thanks for visiting and share a comment or two! I respond to all comments, so check back if you have any questions.