April 11, 2013

Princesses & Birthdays

"Are you a princess?" I said, and she said, "I am much more than a princess, but you do not have a word for it here yet on earth." -Brian Andreas
Somebody's 23!!!!! (and yes, that is a Travis Tritt birthday cake.  She was a unique child.)
HAPPY birthday little baby princess.
I can't believe the little sister is going to be 23, that means I am getting old!
But really.
Sarah
I am so proud of the beautiful, brunette little lady you have become.
You make me happy because you are always yourself, and you are not afraid to speak your mind.
You love people for who they are, and you want the best for them.  You are caring and sweet and you love my little black dog alllllmost as much as I do.  Once upon a time, you were drawing pictures of  the both of us on your self portraits, and jumping naked on the trampoline as a toddler....
 and now you are getting married this summer!  You are silly in the best of ways and I love being your sister.  I hope you have the merriest day ever.  I love you more than meat loves salt.
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Aw happy birthday to your pretty sister!! -♥- Rachel (For the Birds)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, sister and that cake is hilarious!

    Lauren
    www.elle-pea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw so sweet..happy birthday sister!

    That birthday cake is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday, Sarah!!! Congrats on your engagement :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to your Sister! What a sweet post you wrote about her!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, chickens! Thanks for visiting and share a comment or two! I respond to all comments, so check back if you have any questions.