April 25, 2013

Maxi Skirts & Wildflowers

chevron maxi skirt: lane bryant \\ tank top: old navy \\ denim jacket: jc penney \\ sandals: target \\ necklace: groupdealz \\ purse: tj maxx \\ sunglasses: michael kors




I hope the skirt pattern doesn't give you vertigo, mmmmk?  
It is just the perfect skirt for field frolicking and such and such.
Such a funny though hit me today, the date: April 25... made me think of this quote!!!
Not too hot, not too cold.  All you need is a light denim jacket.
For once, that is actually true in Memphis.  And I for one am not too sad that it is taking it's time to heat up!  Fingers crossed for nice weather next weekend for Beale Street Music Fest!!! :) :)
Enjoy your Thursday.  We're almost there.
source: here



Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Of course that skirt didn't make me sick, it made me happy! You look too cute!

    Oh, that quote! I'm ready for warmer weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello cute outfit!!!! And yes, my fingers are crossed for semi-decent weather for musicfest.. oh please oh please oh please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!!! It would so nice. Last year was hot but not miserable with no rain! Hope to see you there.

      Delete
  3. Love the outfit,especially that skirt! Looks great on you :)

    Check out my blog? http://everyoneshouldsparkle.blogspot.co.uk/ (travel, plus size fashion, make up, and general life chit chat!)
    I'd be super duper pleased!

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen! Can't wait to check out your blog! :)

      Delete
  4. I always think of that scene on, well, TODAY, haha! Loving the maxi, so cute. It's got me thinking I need to incorporate some chevron and stripes into my wardrobe this summer! Loving your sandls too, you are just too cute!

    ~K

    kristiesbluejeans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RIGHT?! I can't stop it with the chevron... once you start it never stops!! :)

      Delete
  5. I love that skirt and denim jacket combo! Perfect for these cooler days
    Yep, tomorrow officially starts the weekend. I for one am happy about that :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I know, this weekend cannot get here fast enough. SO TIRED!

      Delete
  6. I love the skirt and I'm jealous that you have denim jacket weather. I'm still freezing in a light winter coat, but I refuse to wear anything heavier.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, chickens! Thanks for visiting and share a comment or two! I respond to all comments, so check back if you have any questions.