December 16, 2013

Spiked Hot Chocolate

Well, hello there.  It's Monday again, after my accidental and unintentional week off from blogging!
I spent all free moments last week decorating and finishing the last few details before my holiday party (spending most time in yoga pants and tennis shoes!)  If it weren't for an unexpected downpour, we were going to have a roaring bonfire on Saturday, complete with best friends & spiked hot chocolate.  But, no worries, our fireplace worked just as well.  And the delicious hot chocolate kept us just as warm.  I have a few suggestions along those lines.  These different liquors were a hit!
There are tons of options when it comes to spiked hot cocoa, but here are some of my favorites.
I suggest you try them all, but if one drink is in your budget, do it my way.
Swiss Miss, made with milk, add Smirnoff Caramel vodka, top with whipped cream, marshmallows, and a sprinkle of cinnamon! Your body will be warmed and your heart shall be merry!


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, chickens! Thanks for visiting and share a comment or two! I respond to all comments, so check back if you have any questions.