January 28, 2014

Comfort & Style & Lipstick

top and jeans: h&m // necklace: versona accessories // lipstick: stila tesoro // 
shades: target // flats: tory burch // suede crossbody: target





 First things first...
I definitely found a new happiness with the Stila liquid lipstick and it is EVERYTHING!  I plan on including it as part of an upcoming beauty product review, but it is so amazing that I had to share right here this minute!  The color is beautifully pigmented and lasting power stayed put through beers are karaoke this weekend.  D-d-d-definitely a winning combination.  Secondly, I'm definitely going through a comfort phase when it comes to getting dressed.  My closet is tired of me reaching for the basics, but I can't get enough.  Fancy sweatshirts are my new thing!  I need like seven more, STAT!
What are your favorite go-tos for comfort and style?
Follow on Bloglovin

16 comments:

  1. I LOVE the mural!!! and you, of course :) I'm dyyying to try a killer bright red lipstick but I feel like I look like a clown when it's too bright haha I might just have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely felt like a bright background would rock with the bright lips!
      You need to come to Sephora or Ulta withe me, I love trying out the new shades and then going outside and looking at them in a natural light. The best way to find a great shade :)

      Delete
  2. I love that watch, and well ... basically your entire outfit! So glad I found out about your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Gina!! I can't wait to explore yours! I love the name SO much.

      Delete
  3. Skinnies are my go to comfort pants. I also like jersey knit blazers. Both of them paired make you look pretty business casual while they feel like you're wearing sweat pants!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree!! I love getting close to pajamas -- especially with this freezing weather!

      Delete
  4. Great post!! That second pic is breathtaking!! You're seriously rocking that lip color!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do apologize for any shortness of breath.

      Delete
  5. love everything here! the lips, the necklace, the shoes, the bag!!! i'm totally in a comfort phase, too...always when it's chilly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, B! This color of lipstick instantly made me feel better. I like that in a shade!

      Delete
  6. Hey congrats on your Flyer appearance! Exciting! :) Love the yellow necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This weather just makes me want to wear big sweaters and bright lipstick, I agree! I got the Stila lipstick in a birchbox a couple of months ago but haven't gotten around to trying it yet - but I can't wait now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What color did you get?! I want to buy another color ASAP!

      Delete
  8. It must be way warmer wherever you are than it is where I am. Just looking at your exposed ankles makes me colllllld!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sunday (when I took these) it was a crazy warm 60 degrees, and we are below freezing... things are crazy over here!

      Delete

Hi, chickens! Thanks for visiting and share a comment or two! I respond to all comments, so check back if you have any questions.