January 24, 2014

Friday Faves

Here's a random merry gathering of some fabulous favorite things from the past week! 
Enjoy your weekend, my little chickens.

This quote spoke to me from the depths of Pinterest & helped motivate me to jump on some tasks I have been meaning to do, just for me. This beautiful Carmakoma backless, white textured dress from ASOS is screaming summertime and I am so beyond ready for the weather to get a little warmer.  I finally downloaded Beyonce's new album.. I know, I know.  I forgot how much I love the warmth of her voice, and she made the gym suck a little less this week.  I officially joined the Julep Maven bandwagon and got my first order!  I am addicted to nail polish colors and getting high quality polishes monthly in the mail is the perfect set up for me.  Sign up through this link* & your first box is free!  If you don't recognize that super adorable face in black and white then google Aidy Bryant & do yourself a favor.  I love her on Saturday Night Live... she's HILARIOUS.  I love seeing a plus size woman on the show and this week she favorited one of my tweets, so we are basically BFF now.

What are your favorites this week?  Let me know what is striking your fancy!
Merry weekend to you all!

Follow on Bloglovin

Full disclosure:  I get points if you sign up through the rewards link posted above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, chickens! Thanks for visiting and share a comment or two! I respond to all comments, so check back if you have any questions.