January 17, 2014

Primary Confusion

 dress: target (old) // cardigan: old navy // scarf: F21 // leggings: asos // boots: target


I had a whole idea about what I was going to talk about today, but then I doubted the fact that yellow was a primary color.  I guess I didn't really pay attention during the color wheel lesson in Art class.  A quick and somewhat sketchy Google search later, and my original hypothesis was still cloudy.  Apparently it is not, yet some people argue that it is because of some sort of thing your eye does...
Fifteen minutes later, I forgot what I was going to say all together- 
Something to do with red and yellow.. I think.

There is a slight difference in these pics, but can you spot it?  No, not the spots on my dress.  And although, you can't see my eyes... The difference is my hair!  Nothing too drastic, but I went to get the ombre darkened a little bit.  I loved the bright blonde, but it had faded just enough to become brassy and it needed a facelift.  I LOVE IT!  The ombre is perfect and the color on top is still my virgin, natural colored hair which I love. Who knows what is next on my hair experimentation list?!

TIME IS RUNNING OUT 
to enter the Foxcroft collection giveaway!  Three winners will be chosen and giveaway ends Monday!

((Oh, and if you're local in Memphis, do yourself a favor and go see Elaine at Prescay Parlour.  She is my favorite person alive and always does exactly what I want!))
TGIF!
Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit! I should get back into experimenting with color combo's. Lately I've been dressing too much on the safe side! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so fun! Take a risk, you'll be glad you did!

      Delete
  2. The hair looks great ... I might have to try Elaine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hair.. and THAT SCARF!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I just stumbled upon your blog and LOVE it! At first glance, the dress pattern kind of resembles a strawberry, in a cute way of course. I love the yellow cardi paired with it. May have to steal this outfit (when it's not 5* out...)

    curveistheword.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Taylor!! Thanks SO much. I can't wait to check out your blog.

      Delete

Hi, chickens! Thanks for visiting and share a comment or two! I respond to all comments, so check back if you have any questions.