August 26, 2011

i'll drink to that



I love the new Rihanna song, which is weird because I don't normally like her at all.
I think it has to do with the Avril Lavigne (Yeeahhheeeyeah) loop that runs in the song.
Love me some Avril :)






{shirt: old navy | tank top: target | pants: LB | shoes: nine west | earrings: TurKoyz | bangles: gifts}





It's a little messy, I'm a little bit rushed.
I am going to more art shows tonight, so excited!





Have a fabulous weekend, my little chickens.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Oh! I love your top with the skinny pants and flats!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i got your comment about blog swapping. is that the same as guest posting?! if so, i'm totally up for it. i've never done it before, but i'm willing to try! e-mail me and we can figure something out :)

    xo, Jill
    http://jillybeanstalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!!! I am going to start slightly dressing like fall, in hopes it will come haha :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, chickens! Thanks for visiting and share a comment or two! I respond to all comments, so check back if you have any questions.