August 23, 2011

i'm back, y'all.


Summer's over. School has begun. And I am back in the merrymaking swing of things, my lovelies.
I am waking up early, drinking massive amounts of coffee, taking my outfit pictures again, and then molding the lives of pre-schoolers.  Well, I'm gonna try to do the majority of those things daily.
Priorities, y'all.
But truth be told, I am ecstatic to be back and (hopefully) everyday.
ENJOY! 
{Dress: Michael Kors | shoes: Payless | earrings: gift | shades: Michael Kors | polish: essie: clambake}





So, you guys, what is the 411? What has everybody been up to? What is the hot gossip? Tell me everything! :)
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Thanks, doll! Loved your Hansonopoly post! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinktwicestyle-SarahAugust 23, 2011 at 9:21 PM

    I am in love with your nail color! It's officially on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bekah! The last photo in this post is my favorite! Great capture of the afternoon sun. It looks like the sun is sharing a secret with you. Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you precious angel. Welcome back! (And welcome to my 3-year-old world!) Love love love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks dollface! It feels sooooo good to be back! I hope to post everyday around nap time :)
    Love ya back BBFF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's MY FAVVVVEE! I keep wearing it.  Get it!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, chickens! Thanks for visiting and share a comment or two! I respond to all comments, so check back if you have any questions.