August 31, 2011

simple + sweet



No lie, this is my go-to top.  I lost it for a short 2 weeks, by putting it away in the wrong drawer and it was rough dealing with that separation anxiety. It's BACK and as comfortable as ever.  Not to mention it's the easiest piece to work with EVER.

My mantra for getting dressed and out the door by 6:30 AM is layering, layering, layering.
This shirt over a dress, a simple necklace and ring, and I'm donezo.

{dress: ross | shirt: rainbow | necklace: dots | ring: grad gift | shoes: payless}





Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I love that necklace. It's got a gorgeous pendant! My go-to cardi is kinda sheer and is a great layering piece... kinda like that cute top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my go-to pieces that never fail.. makes the mornings a breeze! Here's to all of the sheer wonderfulness in our closets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your necklace! Super cute! Layering is essential because it is chilly in the morning and then it gets extremely hot. Crazy weather. 

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANKS! I know, this weather is driving me crazy and making me sick. JOY!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, chickens! Thanks for visiting and share a comment or two! I respond to all comments, so check back if you have any questions.