August 3, 2011

Throw Some Glitter

Hey hot chicklettes!
I know you were all waking up this morning with the distant thought on your mind: WHAT would a merrymaker wear to a Ke$ha concert? Rest your ever-weary minds and relax.

The answer lies within this post.
My BFF and I ventured out three hours for her birthday present to the state capitol to see the glitter throwin', whiskey chugging legend herself.  We had the most amazing time ever, and if you have the chance to see her in concert, it is totally worth it!
BEST TIME!
{Leggings, boots, top: LB | racerback tank: Target | jewelry: assorted}
See that haze? Yep, thats TN humidity for you.  Five minutes after a rainstorm.
For your viewing entertainment:




Hope you enjoyed.  PS I like you.... alot.
Are you having a good week? Got anything super cool going on?
Comment it out. XOXO.
 

15 comments:

  1. AAAAHHHHH I love Ke$ha! I like your hair did you use a snap in extension or a feather?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a snap-in extension that I braided in to my hair! I got it from Claire's! I loved the idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THIS! You look perfect, I love Ke$ha! She's such a crazy mess, but a good one :)

    savannah-joyofliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is the best kind of crazy mess! It was definitely a good time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks doll! It was a great find and I love the racerback! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm assuming you've seen my Ke$ha photos on facebook, but if you haven't, look! I looove your outfitttttt! (And I get a take 2 in September!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your top, such a fun print!

    GTBB,
    http://badjoan.com
    http://badjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to go do that NOW! It was such an awesome tour with LMFAO too! Looooove it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Ke$ha!!!! You look amazing hun! :D glad you had an awesome time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yuck, Tennessee humidity is no fun. I love your Ke$ha look. You makeup looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Stephanie! KE$HA is my guilty pleasure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. all of my pictures have this humidity haze! Hope you're staying cool on your side of TN! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. ok, you guys totally fit in! awesome hair dos!!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete

Hi, chickens! Thanks for visiting and share a comment or two! I respond to all comments, so check back if you have any questions.