May 18, 2012

happy friday!


{knit top: tj maxx | dress, as skirt: thrifted | shoes: payless | necklace: crack in the walk | bracelet: dots}



We made it to Friday, little chickens.  Only one more Friday and I am home free for sweet summertime.
I am ready to indulge in my entire closet, break free from my work dress code.  Although it is fun to remix my modest and colorful pieces... a girl likes to style shorts and jeans every now and then.

What do you guys have planned for this weekend? I am literally doing nothing but babysitting and sleeping and kicking some butt in Bunco on Sunday.  Here's to the weekend, have one on me! Cheers!


{tunes: blunderbuss, jack white}


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. But really...come to Oxford soon. We need a Hanson reunion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have to do it this summer, for sure! What is a good weekend?!

      Delete
  2. I love how your sandals have striped soles, so adorable! I'm planning on hitting the beach tomorrow to get my tan on and Sunday is my cousin's wedding. Have a great weekend, Bekah!

    -Sharon
    Enter my Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know how I felt about the stripes at first... but they are growing on me.
      SO JEALOUS of your beach trip!!!! Happy wedding! Enjoy yourself, Shar!

      Delete

Hi, chickens! Thanks for visiting and share a comment or two! I respond to all comments, so check back if you have any questions.