November 5, 2011

layered tees + mexican food


 {old navy jeans, torrid stripes tee, target princeton tee, payless flats, old navy olive green blazer, gordmans scarf}


Happy Saturday!
I rarely do a Saturday post, but since I didn't get to post yesterday due to my crazy work day- I decided to share an extra day with my little chickens.  Last night, I packed up my car and headed (20 minutes) to my sister's house. I had a tad bit of drama trying to leave the 3 year old with the grandparents (see picture below)...  My sister and I watched some of our favorite show and then met up with my bro + his wife for some Mexican yumminess.  I was in bed by 10:30, perfect chill Friday night.  Today will be packed full of watching pretty little babies!  Hope you have an enjoyable weekend  
See ya Monday!







Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Bekah, I love the layered tee look! and that animal print scarf is just tooooo cute!
    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off, you look adorable as always! Secondly, that Mexican food and margaritas look awesomely yummy!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, chickens! Thanks for visiting and share a comment or two! I respond to all comments, so check back if you have any questions.