November 13, 2011

saints + snuggies

A OOTD post, different than any other one...
A Sunday post, better late than never.
This weekend barely counts as one.
The only fun thing I did was was wear a blanket with sleeves to downtown Beale Street on a pub crawl with a bunch of strangers.  HA! That's right, I went on a Snuggie Pub Crawl! It was a lot of fun!!!! I was hesitant at first, but I got to meet some awesome people and go to some bars I had never been to!
{saints snuggie: walgreens, belt: torrid, headband: anthro}

At every bar they had different letters and numbers for Bingo and I WON!
I got a gift card to use at almost any downtown restaurant.... preeetty neato!
I bet we looked really funny to the many tourists that stopped us, and asked us WHY we were wearing blankets... but if you ever have a chance to participate in a snuggie pub crawl, you should definitely go!
Hope you guys had a wonderful weekend!
I'm off to drink tea & watch the TV and movies I have awaiting me on the DVR!
See ya'll tomorrow!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Bekah, if I werent in my pj's I would for sure go to Walgreens for that Saint's snuggie. NEED! Glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pub crawl benefited Le Bonheur Children's Hospital and is an annual event every November in Memphis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! That sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, chickens! Thanks for visiting and share a comment or two! I respond to all comments, so check back if you have any questions.