November 1, 2011

olive tights + EBEW











{sweater dress: ross | belt: dots | tights: we love colors | boots: LB | scarf: F21 | clutch: thrifted}



We went on a little tourist adventure in our hometown over the weekend and found a lot of fun places to walk around and explore.  The weather was beautiful and I loved playing tourist, walking down unexplored streets in the S. Main district.  We even had a fellow Memphian ask if we needed directions,
I explained that I just wanted to find a cool place to take some pictures... what a nice fella!
We did find some pretty cool places and I even shared some of my favorite restaurants with my brother/photographer.  My all time favorite Sunday, hands down.
Gotta love this town.



Linking up to EBEW 
Colored Tights | Everybody, Everywear


Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. love the tights. i have some but have never worn them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bekah, LOVE your tights girl. I'm a big fan of FUN and these are definitely! Wish I had that omelette, coke and cake right now. HAHA :D Hope you're having a great day CHICadee.
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olive you and your outfit, giiirrrl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried We Love Colors - I know you're tall too, are they long enough?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The graffiti in the background is rad! The food looks so yummy, especially the Bloody Mary. I love the olive tights too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! those tights are sooo amazing! that is such a great color! I totally WANTS it!
    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your outfit and this picture, you look so good, that dress is really cool and the color and shape are perfect, also those tights rocks and you are really beautiful! Your girls have an awesome blog by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! I discovered your blog via Fashion for Giants, and I love it! I love your style. I've noticed you get a lot of your clothes from LB. What is LB??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tights! I love the color. That bloody mary looks pretty good too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh! I'm loving your olive tights! I like how you kept your look simple but classy with the black dress and pretty scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are great pictures. I love your scarf and those green tights really make the outfit pop!
    -Meagan
    www.spunkychateau.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the shoes and the green tights. Lovely photos too! The scarf is so flattering, eh.

    Cheers,
    Cathy@embroidery digitizer

    ReplyDelete

Hi, chickens! Thanks for visiting and share a comment or two! I respond to all comments, so check back if you have any questions.