November 10, 2011

200th post + the grocery store


{dress: c/o eShakti, belt/necklace: dots, wedges: payless, cardi: LB, clutch: thrifted}

Welcome to the 200th post of Matters of Merrymaking!
Can you believe it?  It seems like just yesterday that this little blog was taking off with little direction and no-how.  Almost a year ago! It's been the biggest year of my life so far in many ways, and I just wanna thank all of my blog loves that have had such an influence on me.

Moving on!  Last night, my sisters, my mom, (and Kelsey, muwah) went to the Dixon Art Gallery for a Sparkling Evening at the Dixon.  Charlotte is one of our favorite fine jewlery stores here in Memphis, and it was such a fun event.  We got to taste different champagnes and wines, paired with CHOCOLATE by Chocistry!
I mean, could you imagine anything more divine??
There was chocolate made with sweet potato, bacon and pepper, and cherry blossom.  A kick in the taste buds, for sure.

I was so excited to debut my new suede red pumps, and got lots of compliments on them.
We all know how I feel about wine and art... the most perfect evening :)

Thanks for coming by for the 200th post and stuff.
You rock, little chickens.

And if you are a huge fan of my grocery store pics, it's because the gal helped me conquer my fear of public fashion photography! That's my sister, E, she took my pictures AND picked out the perfect tomatoes in the aisles of Kroger.  Flawlessly, might I add.
{On Emilie: dress: ross, cardi: target, glasses: zinnie optical}

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. I'm still so bummed that I didn't snag this dress while I still could!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous and that sounds like wonderful evening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats!! love the dress!
    ~Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, you fancyyyy! Congratulations, dearest! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE those red suede pumps! They are freaking fantabulous! And uhm. I just took some grocery store pics. But they're not as awesome as yours.

    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights
    enter my Too Faced and Hello Kitty Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love that dress and your shoes! you look super cute :) love it

    xo
    A_Riot

    ReplyDelete
  7. not too long ago i had some spicy chocolate. it's actually quite good! never knew such a thing existed!

    [oomph.]
    What's the next line? Help write the story!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're pretty. Nice red suede pumps. Nice post on the grocery store.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your 200th post! Love the shoes btw.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, chickens! Thanks for visiting and share a comment or two! I respond to all comments, so check back if you have any questions.