November 7, 2011

Take Four: Fall Accessories

{gap skinny jeans, LB top, rainbow vest, LB belt, payless flats, & francesca's scarf, kate spade sunglasses}




This time, Take Four, is sharing our interpretation of Accessories that are in trend this fall.  I am an accessory obsessed shopper and I think that well chosen accessories are an easy way to update your wardrobe from season to season.  Belts, scarves, and shoulder adornments are my favorite choices! This fall I am also obsessing over studded bracelets and shoes.  Mix in a little bling, some tough girl studs and a feminine outfit and you have a beautiful outfit jambalaya. 

My other Take Four gals:
Check out their links to see their choice fall accessories.
Karla from Frugal Big Girl

Gracey from Fashion for Giants

Kelsey from Charming Pumpkin


I hope you had an amaaaaazing Monday and I hope you love daylight savings as much as I do.
Looks like I can get back in to the habit of taking my OOTD pics before work :)
Also, go show my girl Faye some love- she did her first OOTD post today and I think she did a dandy job.
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. LOVE the bracelets. And the shoulder embellishments are super duper cute, too. You are just too adorable, Bekah. Too, too adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it Bekah! I love shoulder embellishments, they are the bomb.com! <--LOL =)
    Love the bracelets too, especially the washer one. Did you DIY that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the studs! I need more studs in my wardrobe for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your outfit jambalaya looks delicious! :) hahaha. I love your bracelets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Check out those fancy rhinestones, girrrrl! Lookin' good, as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the arm party,this is a fall outfit so fab!


    Broke Fatshion

    ReplyDelete
  7. Behind on blog reading. Love this outfit (a lot). And thanks for the shout out! Now, seriously...take me shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That lug nut bracelet is super cool! And I think that scarf might just be the perfect color. Thanks for stopping by, your blog is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a perfect fall outfit! The colors pretty much echo what's seen outside on a cloudy fall day.
    Your choice of accessories are so fun. I'm almost for sure you should receive a few extra cool points this week for wearing two belts flawlessly!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, chickens! Thanks for visiting and share a comment or two! I respond to all comments, so check back if you have any questions.