March 23, 2012

Tangerine Tango & some merrymaking


Here is one of my newest shopping spree benefits!  Orange (errr...tangerine) is in this season and I am on that wagon, my chickens! The Pantone wagon... not the UT wagon, I'd rather die.
I am so excited that it is the weekend! The post-Spring break week was not too killer, but I am ready to go out to dinner and drinks this weekend with my girls!
Namely, this:



I'll be back with some Merry Must-reads and plenty of Instagramcocktail pictures.
What are your merrymaking plans this weekend? MAKE ME PROUD!
How do you feel about the emergence of tangerine tones?

{dress: ROSS | boots: payless | belt: UO | earrings, ring: gift | bangle: dots}
My Friday dance was interrupted by the eyes of my neighbor.  Hey, guy.



Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. great dress, and those boots are cool too! i might have to make a trip to payless soon. happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that dress! i got to get to Ross!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so funny with Roas, I mostly strike out, but then every now and then I find a gem! And I see you did, this dress looks great on you! Love the bright color! Happy Friday lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That tangerine dress is gorgeous on you! I've been avoiding wearing tangerine till I have my summer tan going (I think my ghostly pale self and tangerine will scare people!). Have a great weekend, Bekah!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to work on my tan, too!!! But loving orange right now!

      Delete
  5. loveeeeeee. you're too cute. come to oxford.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I HAVE to get some tangerine into my wardrobe. And ooooh Bekah-- you are so tan!
    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights
    the shop of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The beach was good to me, but I'd love to go back!!!!

      Delete
  7. You're so cute! I love the dress, and I'm even more in love with the booties!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, chickens! Thanks for visiting and share a comment or two! I respond to all comments, so check back if you have any questions.