March 12, 2012

Merry Monday Must-reads

I'm making my way to Jacksonville Beach, FL right now...
 BUT I had to share some of these links with you!
Enjoy!  I hope to get a few posts in while spring breaking! Keep it merry, my little chickens!
Welcome to the Merry Monday must-reads, a stockpile a list of blog posts, DIYs, etsy shops, and "new to me" blogs that I just can't keep to myself. So gear up and get ready!
Merry Monday Must-reads

matters of merrymaking A little shameless self promotion first, my *eclectic ornaments necklace giveaway* ends on St. Paddy's Day! So be sure you've entered to win!

feathers & freckles Megan has impeccable style, but more than that she has the most adorable hair and freckles EVER! Check out how she styled a bright pink skirt and chambray top!

le kiss kiss See Francesca's perrrrrect hippie chic outfit! I love it and want effortlessly distressed jeans like hers!

dwelling & telling Linley shows FIVE ways to style green pants.  Since colored bottoms are SO in for Spring, I took a couple pointers from her!

jilly beanstalk Jill and Alana teamed up to share their take on interview attire.  See Alana's look here.

Harley and Jane* featured Dani of the Daily Dani and she shares her story on why she started blogging! It's a great read and made me so happy to be in the blogsphere with all of mt blogger friends & lovely little readers chickens.

Hope this Monday finds you happy and healthy!
I'm somewhere with my toes in the sand and a drink in my hand.
Photobucket
*(not pictured above)

6 comments:

  1. I loved Linley's post about the green pants too. Have fun at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read more on these! I used to live in Jacksonville! :)
    -Anna
    asweetsouthernmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for featuring me on Merry Monday! you're the best. i just bought green pants a few weeks ago and wore them but unfortunately didn't photograph them. i'm really loving the colored jeans trend.

    have fun spring breaking in Florida :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) Lalalalove you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I live around Jax! Wouldn't it be funny if I spotted you on the beach? :) Have fun! I love your blog btdubb :) 
    -Jenny

    http://sincerelyjennyemm.blogspot.com/ 

    ReplyDelete

Hi, chickens! Thanks for visiting and share a comment or two! I respond to all comments, so check back if you have any questions.