March 19, 2012

the beach, st. paddy's & a winner

My iPhone library is busting at the seams with all of the pics from the past few days of galavanting!  Here's a little modge podge of photos to show ya what I have been up to! ENJOY!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Basically, my Spring Break consisted of a lot of driving, tons of food, huge waves & many tasty beverages.
It was all awesome.  Although I left for FL with a suitcase full of carefully chosen mix and match outfits, I found myself staying in my swimsuit and sundress coverups the whole week.  It was bliss!
Definitely needed it to recharge.
All photos taken with my iPhone.

Yesterday for St. Paddy's Day a bunch of us went downtown for the parade and one to two green brews.


Drumroll pleeeeeease!


Congrats Sharon! You are the winner of the Eclectic Ornaments customized necklace.
Check your email, little lady.
Photobucket





3 comments:

  1. Woohoo, so excited I won the giveaway! I emailed you back :) Thanks Bekah!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy for you! Can't wait to see what you choose.

      Delete
  2. That giant yellow drink looks deliiicious!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, chickens! Thanks for visiting and share a comment or two! I respond to all comments, so check back if you have any questions.