March 5, 2012

Merry Monday Must-reads

Welcome to the Merry Monday must-reads, a stockpile a list of blog posts, DIYs, etsy shops, and "new to me" blogs that I just can't keep to myself. So gear up and get ready!
Merry Monday Must-reads


good life for less | jill shows the before and after of her "bauble" table.  she simplifies her jewelry to be more spring-oriented! genius!

from the mixed up files | in LOVE with Rebekah's outfit from this week.  I took mental notes of this one!

what's new with kevin and amanda | check out these s'mores dippers! so easy and looking so delectable.

a southern drawl | Grace combines a feisty print & amaaazing blue pants.

the plus side of me | Rebecca styles one of the greatest trends, neutrals.  Bonus points? She throws in some pleats.  HOME RUN!

Do you have a must-read you would like to see on this list next week?
 Email it to me, little chickens!


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Jess {The In-Between}March 5, 2012 at 9:09 AM

    I love this post every Monday morning...so bright and cheery.
    I love Grace's style with A Southern Drawl too. Good work on compiling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That means a lot that you  love it so much! And thanks for turning me on to A Southern Drawl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, in love with that outfit! Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for including me! Now it's time to explore the other links :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. S'mores dippers are being added to my "to eat" list right away!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loooove Rebecca's style. The outfit she posted today is one of my faves - and I'd thought the neutrals was one of my faves! Ha.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, chickens! Thanks for visiting and share a comment or two! I respond to all comments, so check back if you have any questions.