December 28, 2011

blazers & burritos






A wise person once said that television would turn your brain to mush, or something... I can tell you from personal experience that watching The Walking Dead for two days straight can make you mushy.
I was hesitant to start the series, but after finding it on Netflix I jumped on the zombiewagon.
I am OBSESSED! In fact, I need Comcast to get skippy on uploading the second season on demand so I can catch up before February.

Zombies aside, my sister and I got all dressed up Monday night to go use our gift cards to a swanky new restaurant in town.  Wouldn't you know that as soon we get there, walk a block in the rain, and get to the door... They're closed for Boxing Day or something. Boooooo!  Oh well, we went and got margaritas and burritos instead.

Night saved.




She's a cutie, ain't she?
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you liked The Walking Dead. I didn't start until after the first season but I was quickly obsessed as well. So creepy, but so good.

    And, I have to say, you and your sister both look gorgeous for your night out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhh I LOVE the leopard with the stripes...looks great :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  3. hoooray for margaritas and burritos. Mexican food ALWAYS saves the day! hahaha.
    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  4. You both look adorable!

    Walking Dead... total obsession! The first half of season 2 is amazing. And put it this way... if there ever were zombie's then at least you can figure out how to survive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a really funny story about a burrito I'd like to tell you sometime.

    Yes, I'm leaving it at that hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, chickens! Thanks for visiting and share a comment or two! I respond to all comments, so check back if you have any questions.