December 5, 2011

Take Four: Favorite Winter Coat

This time around, Take Four, is flaunting out favorite winter coat...
We have previously explored fall trends, saturated hues, and chunky knits!
I have recently acquired this new Style and Co. coat and if you know me personally you have seen me wear it, model it, and rave about it.  I got this beautiful baby at Macy's for 50% PLUS 25% off.  Yep, it's a $109 coat I snagged for a sweet sweet $28.00.  Love love love the deals.
And the fur collar is just the icing on the army green cake.




My second favorite part of this coat is the waist cinch-ers.
I feel fancy.
For more winter coat action, check out my other Take Four ladies and their posts.


Karla from Frugal Big Girl

Gracey from Fashion for Giants

Kelsey from Charming Pumpkin

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. $28?!?!?! no freaking way. That's a total steal, Bekah!
    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it and for $28...that is a fan-freakin-tastic deal!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so loving your hair in these pics! Very pretty Miss Bek!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang you got a good deal on that! I love the cinch at the waist too :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, chickens! Thanks for visiting and share a comment or two! I respond to all comments, so check back if you have any questions.