October 28, 2013

Camo & Dots

jeans: c/o dots // camo top: c/o dots  // booties: barefoot tess // scarf: handmade gift // clutch: vintage
 // cardigan: thrifted // sunglasses: cole haan


If you've been a Merrymaking reader for a while, you may have noticed that I often wear pieces found at Dots! Some of my favorite pieces: these pants, also these pants, these shorts, this dress... I could go on and on!  I have always loved their on-trend pieces with affordable prices.  Dots invited me to check out some new fall pieces & it was so much fun!  I wanted to put some camo in my wardrobe for a while and this top fit the bill perfectly with its sheer print and fun cut!  I can't wait to show you the rest of my scores!  Have you ever been to Dots? Click here to make sure you aren't missing out on a store right down the road from you.  The fashion is out there, folks.


Disclaimer: Dots sent me a gift card to purchase some new fall pieces, all opinions written are entirely from my brain.

2 comments:

  1. SO fun! I need to go in there soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many around Memphis! I like to check them all out!

      Delete

Hi, chickens! Thanks for visiting and share a comment or two! I respond to all comments, so check back if you have any questions.