October 22, 2013

Happy Dress!

 dress: american rag via macy's (here) // wedge booties: dolce vita (here) // sunglasses: cole haan // ring: gift // skull cuff bracelet: via random instagram sale :)



This dress actually screamed out loud at me at the mall.  It has everything I love about a dress.  The swing, the ruffles, sheer-ness, a unique piece with a ton of versatility = la la la happiness!  The best part is that it was on sale on top of sale on top of a 10% discount! WOOHOO!
Triple the score!  In other news, this is my first time breaking out this booties and boy do they need some breaking in.  My fourth toe on both feet didn't have the best time that day, but that is how it goes!  I'm not the only one who deals with a little bit of discomfort for the perfect rust colored bootie wedge, right? Right.  Then, it's settled.

4 comments:

  1. hope those boots get broken in, cuz they're cute with that dress!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They still have some breaking in to do, but it will totally be worth it.

      Delete
  2. I need that dress! It looks great on you. Can you tell me how the sizing is for American Rag stuff? I noticed it was jr plus, so what size would an 18/20 be? Any suggestions? I looked for a sizing chart on Macy's website, but didn't run across one. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd say it's pretty standard 1x, 2x, 3x sizing. I would do a 2x if I were you! Hope this helps!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, chickens! Thanks for visiting and share a comment or two! I respond to all comments, so check back if you have any questions.