October 30, 2013

Leather & Polka Dots

 dress: ross // leather look vest: c/o dots // necklace: versona accessories // 
clutch: target //  booties: lane bryant



I think it may be time for an intervention.
I've mentioned it a million times before, but I seriously have a Netflix obsession.
I loooooove watching an entire season or series from start to finish.  Granted, we don't have cable anymore as it was a totally wasted expense.  It is so much more satisfying than waiting week after week, through commercials and whatnot.  When I saw this shirt the other day, I knew it was perfect to wear for one of my weekend Netflix binge sessions.  

Let's just coast through the series I have devoured in the past two months:
Parenthood | The Following | Hemlock Grove | The Vampire Diaries | Parks & Rec | 
Don't Trust The B in Apt 23 | Sons of Anarchy 

Come to think of it, I'm not even ashamed.  That's impressive.

Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. I think my favorite part of the outfit is that clutch. Super cute.

    Oh, and, um, you totally got me addicted to Gwynnie Bee. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! It's actually an iPad holder, but I loved the color.

      Delete
  2. Love me some Netflix. I still need to watch Orange Is the New Black. I already watch Parenthood and TVD. Love those!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, chickens! Thanks for visiting and share a comment or two! I respond to all comments, so check back if you have any questions.