February 10, 2012

my primary colors shining through...

RED BLUE YELLOW

Yesterday, I was praised for my 'primary colors' outfit, called a walking color wheel & was encouraged to become an art teacher... but mostly it was just fun to wear loud colors all together! But let's move on to what is the most important thing about today.  It's FRIDAY! (see last picture for the official Friday dance.)  Have the best weekend ever, see ya Monday, little chickens.


{pants: dots | top: tj maxx | scarf: gordman's (old) | shoes: payless (old)}
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Thanks girl! The sparkle shoes are my go-to! They make every often just a little bit more special...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ain't it?! :) :) Have a good weekend, lovebug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree! even my black work shoes have ruffles on them...need some cute embellishment :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the addition of the yellow to the red and blue! I'm going to try this color combo sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh the things people say to fashion bloggers. Someone actually said you looked like a "a walking color wheel?" Craziness. I think the outfit it super cute!
    myfavoritef.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would have NEVER thought of this color combo. Really pretty though :) I love how it really is fairly simple, no distracting patterns ( besides the shoes which are too cute :) ) but it's still eye catching thanks to the colors. 

    -Jenny 

    http://sincerelyjennyemm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. They did... and she was an art major, so there has to be a reason right there! THanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, chickens! Thanks for visiting and share a comment or two! I respond to all comments, so check back if you have any questions.