February 6, 2012

Merry Monday Must-reads

In case you missed it, I was rooting for the Giants yesterday! I am very happy happy today!
Here are some must-reads I came across in the blogosphere over the weekend.   
Welcome to the Merry Monday must-reads, a stockpile a list of blog posts, DIYs, etsy shops, and "new to me" blogs that I just can't keep to myself. So gear up and get ready!
Merry Monday Must-reads
Enjoy!

one. Ruby Woo Loves You: Tierney is doing a budget series on how to build a classic wardrobe by saving a bit out of every paycheck for 5 paychecks! (She even specifies for all budgets!)

two. The Blog of Worldy Delights: Laura is trying to have more dressed up days, and I love how she styled her sequin top!

three. A Little Bit Of This: Kimmie is showing off her fabulously redecorated little girl's room. Love love love the striped walls.

four. Fabulous K: Kelly took a big step & quit Twitter.  She is reading my mind with her 'Simplify' post.
Also, in this post she shares these amazing BJ shoes that are ONLY $69!

five. From The Mixed-Up Files: Rebekah shares a look in to the Jason Wu for Target collection.
Photobucket

5 comments:

Hi, chickens! Thanks for visiting and share a comment or two! I respond to all comments, so check back if you have any questions.