February 27, 2012

Merry Monday Must-reads

Can you believe that it is Monday already? NOT FAIR!  Is it Spring Break yet?
Hope you have the best Mon(not fun)day! :)
Welcome to the Merry Monday must-reads, a stockpile a list of blog posts, DIYs, etsy shops, and "new to me" blogs that I just can't keep to myself. So gear up and get ready!
Merry Monday Must-reads

A Beautiful Mess | Elsie shared a mah-jah DIY! A Hand Stamped DIY Pony Print Dress! (Someone get on this for me, now!)
 
Unusual Form | Kara writes a pivotal post on how her shopping ban, keeping to the thrift stores, has her spoiled now!

Postagious | Ellie rocks it in blue and black (I am in serious need of a hot skirt like this!)

Feminine Bravery | Charlie styles the biggest belt she owns and I love everything about it! I think you'll agree she's the cutest thing ever.

The In-Between | Jess is giving away a handmade cowl scarf for reaching 50 followers! It's adorable, oh, and so is she.

Do you have a must-read you would like to see on this list next week?
 Email it to me, little chickens!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE A Beautiful Mess.  Thank goodness she posts like three times a day, or I would go nuts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess {The In-Between}February 27, 2012 at 10:29 AM

    Bekah, you are seriously the best. Thanks for featuring my blog missy!
    Great line-up of must-reads..this seriously brightens my bland Monday. I can't wait to go look at these other blogs you have featured.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't Elsie fabulous?! And I love how she ahs contributors post too! It keeps it fresh and fabulous! Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, you are the best! Any time lovebug!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, chickens! Thanks for visiting and share a comment or two! I respond to all comments, so check back if you have any questions.