February 20, 2012

Guest Post: The Blog of Worldy Delights

Since I am letting the good times roll in New Orleans for a few days, I asked some of my closest blogging buddies to share a post with my little chickens.  Heeeeeeeere's Laura!
                                                                               - - - - -



Hi Bekah's little chickens! I'm Laura from the blog of worldly delights filling in for the oh-so-lucky Bekah who gets to go have a ball of a time at Mardi Gras. While she's accumulating beads, I'm dreaming of the perfect outfit to wear I'd don if I were as lucky as she is!

Ideally, my perf Mardi Gras outfit would be topless (I'm kidding, I'm kidding! or am I?) but in reality, I'd probably wear a loose-fitting top to hide all the Fat Tuesday morsels I'd have gobbled up. 

What's your Ideas Mardi Gras Outfit? 

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Oh, that is so cute!! And coming from someone who's from New Orleans, you'd be wayyyy classier than most of the other girls there! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. super fun outfit! i really like that sequined top, and the colors are sooo mardi gras!! throw me some beads!

    [oomph.]Share the Love - Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. my ideal outfit:  the one above! it's so freaking perfect and sparkly with the right colors.  LOVE

    ReplyDelete

Hi, chickens! Thanks for visiting and share a comment or two! I respond to all comments, so check back if you have any questions.