October 7, 2011

bye bye dress

GOTCHA! This is all a lie today.  As you are reading this, I am probably still in bed snuggled up with a big hairy canine.  I wore this on Wednesday and as I am on fall break now, I probably won't be getting dressed.
PAJAMA PARTY!
Seriously, this is one of my favorite dresses of all time.  And seeing as I probably paid less than 15 dollars for it, it is falling apart.  TWO big holes, that I just pretend do not exist will eventually lead to an embarrassing encounter or two. 
 It has had it's day however, particularly here.
Bye, bye dress.
You will not be forgotten, my lovely-striped-brightly-colored-beautiful-dress with pockets. 
No sirree bob.


I just realized I am making the same face and laughing out loud in both pictures.
Forgive me, as there was a family picnic-ing and I am an embarrassed-laughter kind of girl.
Have a good weekend, loves :)

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Well, it's served its purpose. and for $15, I'd say it was a great deal! :) That means... shopping for a new fave dress, right?
    Have a sweet weekend!
    ♥ laura

    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is this Fall Break you speak of?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Under $15 and super cute!! I'd say if you wore it more than once (which you obviously did lol), then it way more than paid for itself. Total overall cute outfit for the day =)

    http://frugalbiggirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bekah, I could just picture you saying that. HAHAHA I see why it's your favorite girl. I'd be wearing it too! And I'm loving the color of that sweater. Enjoy your fall break! And Have a Wonderful Weekend! :D
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are so cute - the outfit is great, both mostly I love that you look SO HAPPY!

    Enjoy your pajamas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a sad day when something you love gets a hole or two in it. At least you have gotten plenty of wear out of it.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, chickens! Thanks for visiting and share a comment or two! I respond to all comments, so check back if you have any questions.