February 9, 2011

history buff


As I sat at my computer, I realized that I had every intention of getting started on my World War II paper like thirty minutes ago.
Instead, I watched a messy bun tutorial (mastered it), sent sister #2 an email about said tutorial, 
+ caught up on some of my new favorite blogs.
Senior Year (round 2) is going to be the death of me.

So, here is some more procrastination.
(does it count if the distraction is topic related?)
thought so.

Vintage Vices:

Traveling was never so stylish.
The coat is perfect.
vintage style coat
I adore these heels.
Completes any vintage outfit. 
vintage heels
 Vintage style pattern dresses are flattering and I love the colors together.
vintage style day dress
Hair + makeup of the 40s was so classic and feminine.
Beautiful.
via
1940s style decor.
Perfection.
via houzz.com

The past holds so many treasures.  
Now, maybe I'll be inspired to write this paper.
Maybe.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. love new readers, especially love new commenters! thanks for coming to my blog and oh my that trench is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love new readers, especially love new commenters! thanks for coming to my blog and oh my that trench is darling!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, chickens! Thanks for visiting and share a comment or two! I respond to all comments, so check back if you have any questions.