1. Use a neon green point and shoot camera on a tripod, with a self-timer.
2. Set it for 10 seconds. Change positions and leg poses AT LEAST 5 times in that ten seconds.
It is really hard to pick which awkward pose you want, I know, but just think of all of the bloopers
you will get when you move at the exact time the picture is taken.
3. Out of those five poses, make sure you always have your hands up, holding something.
Because nothing is more awkward than: "I don't know what to do with my hands."
4. Gesture awkwardly towards an inanimate object. I suggest a pile of tree branches, but really-
be creative in your awkwardness.
5. When in doubt, squint your eyes, smile big and flex your calf muscles- cause it's 100% awkward.
6. Lastly, be sure to cut your shoes out completely. IN EVERY PICTURE!
But only if you're in a hurry.
So there you go, chickens.
Go out there and make mama chicken proud!
there's always something awkward going on...