March 7, 2011

all is groovy

Happy Monday!
or not.
You choose.
This day keeps sneakin' its little face into the beginning of my week!
At least, I'm on Spring Break from class.
(which doesn't say too much for me, as I only have class twice a week)
But I'm a happy camper, none the less.
Any one else on Spring Break? Betcha got more fun plans than this girl.
(I still have to work everyday, boooooo.)

CHECK IT OUT:
Doesn't this floral print belong on heinous curtains or couches in Eric Foreman's basement?
I love it all the more for that.

I want desperately to wear my summery clothes.
Our weather just will not make up its mind.
I did however sneak this in, just to show winter that I am so over him.
It used to be a dress. Now its a shirt/skirt/party outfit.
This girl loves her parties.
Could I be semi-squiting any more in this picture?
I just like it because my hair is crazy colored.
cardi: GAP, belt: TORRID, jeans: LB, wedges: PAYLESS, floral shirt: RAINBOW.

I did a ton of DIY home improvement this weekend.
On top of chowing down on some delish cuisine.
I can't wait to post some before and after shots of my handy dandy work.
Tomorrow, March 8th, is Polka Dot Day at Everybody Everywhere.
So wear your dots + you can link up and check out everyone else's choice of polkas.
Beautiful.
OH, and here's a little ruffle to help you get through the Monday :)
via
I'm obviously in love.
Cheers,


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. you have so many great florals! i love this yellow piece...especially with the red! look forward to your DIY improvements! HAPPY monday!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i waaaaaaaaaaaant that bedspread! too bad i share a room with a boy and he has some kind of say in the matter. unfair.

    also, i love love love love love this outfit! it's so springy! the floral top might just be the best thing i've worn all day. and that includes my new leather skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your spring look. You truly look..easy/beautiful/cover girl!

    XoXo

    http://fashionmakeuplifestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm on spring break too! But no exciting plans either. I LOVE how you have such a colorful wardrobe too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your spring look. You truly look..easy/beautiful/cover girl!

    XoXo

    http://fashionmakeuplifestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have so many great florals! i love this yellow piece...especially with the red! look forward to your DIY improvements! HAPPY monday!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi, chickens! Thanks for visiting and share a comment or two! I respond to all comments, so check back if you have any questions.