1. When it comes to prioritizing your life, in what place does blogging fall?
My blog is something that I have really grow to love. A creative outlet unlike any other, I make time for it. (although-family, friends, class, work all come first.) I am lucky enough to be able to make time for it.
2. We all wish we had more free time to dedicate to blogging and all it entails. What are your tricks for taking advantage of the time you do have to be as productive as possible?
I try to schedule a post the night before. That means editing pictures of me, sharing some of my favorite things from various sources, and writing the post- all before I go to bed. I can set the blog to go live at a certain time and it really cuts down on my list of things to do in the morning.
I don't know how people do it ALL before work. Seriously, you guys are awesome.
3. Have you discovered any short-cuts that makes blogging easier or more time efficient?
Posting the night before means that sometimes I am using yesterday's photos for today's post.
This isn't always the case, but yes, sometimes I have a lazy day off with frizzy curly hair in a ponytail and yoga pants where I'm in bed cleaning house all day- and no one wants to see that.
4. Do you have an editorial calendar or something similar that helps you plan ahead?
A who what? Huh? Haha. I do have a blog folder and an inspiration folder on my laptop desktop that I look through and add stuff to all the time. My "to-blog" list is always in full rotation.
5. If time wasn't an issue what would you be doing on your blog.for your blog that you aren't doing now?
If time wasn't an issue- I would use more time to perfect my pictures. I think that's an area I would want to improve. My camera is silly and I do very little editing to my pics, so just having a better quality image would make me happy. I would also love to eventually gain sponsors and host giveaways, but I am not savvy enough- yet.
To see everyone else's responses to this week's questions, visit ModlyChic.
it really was raining- this isn't product placement.