March 9, 2011

i don't know what to do with my hands.


hey everybody!
come see how dorky i look!
(anchorman, anyone?)
I think it's my hair.
Not the best way to wear a headband on a windy day-
but i do like mixing stripes and leopard prints.
I like to break rules.

(i also like sweet + sour filled twizzlers.)

{jeans: ROSS, striped v-neck: OLD NAVY, vest: RAINBOW, necklace: SISTER'S ROOM :)

I can't remember which blog I was reading, but one blogger wrote about how she felt lazy when she wore her most comfy tee, even if she accessorized it.  I think that if it's comfy and cute-
 YOU WON THE ENSEMBLE LOTTERY, yo.
sorry for yelling.
but- it's true.

SO enough of dorky me.
WISHFUL WEDNESDAY:
I wish for everything pictured below...
to be magically makeover-ed in my house.
now.
the most dreamiest bedroom ever
chairs i'd kill for... okay not really.
piggy plants for everyone
kitchen wonderland
So, if you were in the mood for a rambling (semi-interesting, grammatically incorrect full of color and dry humor) post...
YOU'RE WELCOME :)
Have a good (ash) Wednesday!
love love.
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. i'm in love with that kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that and I could spend all day in that bed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. stripes and leopard are faaabulous together! i love the non-matchy colorful chairs. ok, guess they are matching except for the color...but i once saw a dining table with all different kinds of chairs. it was so cute!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your jeans! I also dream of a kitchen with brightly colored different chairs. Swoon.

    Ramblings of a Small Town Girl
    Fanciful Brainstorm - Tumblr

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are stunning. I love the red polka dots with the purple cardi. And those booties- YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i want a house with all those rooms in it. right now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are stunning. I love the red polka dots with the purple cardi. And those booties- YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i want a house with all those rooms in it. right now.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, chickens! Thanks for visiting and share a comment or two! I respond to all comments, so check back if you have any questions.