March 17, 2011

crimson & clover

happy tunic thursday! 

just kidding...

that doesn't exist.

yet.







seriously- happy saint patrick's day 
to my fellow irish men and women (and all of my other amazing chickens)
i wore this wednesday so really i am just all kinds of cheating.
i never promised to play by the rules.
but i will wear green, just to avoid the mean little pinch givers out there.


red floral tunic: target
button leggings: LB
patent silver belt: torrid
flower headband: target
blue wedges: payless













so don't be jealous of my beautiful handsome man dog... he would give you kisses, too.
he loves holidays.
he's irish.






ENJOY your pint of green beer.
and lots of luck from me to you.
oh and corned beef and cabbage- if you're in to that kind of thing.


via


As my blog is expanding (and I am loving every minute of it)- I want to expand my about me information  (on the page found in the top left under the header...)
to let everyone know a little more about my crazy self

SO- if there is any question or curiosity, from ground breaking to trivial, doesn't matter, that you have pondered or thought about when visiting matters of merrymaking- be sure to ask!
Comment, email me, or visit my formspring to ask the questions!
Thanks y'all and and always: Have a merry day, my chickens! :)
Photobucket

18 comments:

  1. Happy St Patrick's day to you! Love from one of your chickens

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA I would be down with tunic Thurs! You're cute. And pinchers are evil.

    Love your gorgeous accessorizing today :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so pretty & happy, I love it!

    Lela London - Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. A tunic and leggings, so that's how you do it. I am loving this look.

    Write it in Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love the look..you look beautiful as always! ;-)

    http://fashionmakeuplifestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww pupppyyy!!

    Happy St Pattys day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great shots! i love how you put together your florals! and the necklace is faaab, dahling!!!!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tunic Tuesday! Tunic Tuesday! Tunic Tuesday!

    Love this! Happy St. Paddy's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. yes for happy tunic day! you look great and so happy and i love how you accessorize. your pup is so adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeeeeeeous outfit!!!

    I love your lipstick :)

    Happy St Pats Day honey




    www.blithelyunaware.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You looks so pretty! Have you done a make up tutorial or a make up bag feature? I was wondering what lipstick you are wearing.

    Lidi @ Eclectic Flair

    P.s. Your dog is uber cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. you have a gorgeous smile, and that necklace is gorgeous too. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. you have a gorgeous smile, and that necklace is gorgeous too. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. yes for happy tunic day! you look great and so happy and i love how you accessorize. your pup is so adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love love the look..you look beautiful as always! ;-)

    http://fashionmakeuplifestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy St Patrick's day to you! Love from one of your chickens

    ReplyDelete
  17. You're so pretty & happy, I love it!

    Lela London - Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

Hi, chickens! Thanks for visiting and share a comment or two! I respond to all comments, so check back if you have any questions.