March 13, 2011

sunday night movie review

i LOVE movies.
drama.
comedy.
suspense.
action.
horror.
animated.
i love them all.
via

And I've seen MILLIONS.
I want to try to throw in some movie reviews every now and then,
 so I hope you'll love it.
  (or at least, nod and smile)

Today, I had HBO on as background noise, as I normally do.
And a movie came on, and I listened and about ten minutes in, I was standing in front of the screen.
Eyes glued, attention focused, engrossed.
That was the magic of Adam.
Check it out on IMDB here.
Be sure to watch the trailer and you won't be disappointed.
It's running on HBO, so it will probably repeat again soon.
and it's on Netflix.. duh.

If you watch it, or you've seen it or you want to tell me how pretty i am:
shoot me a comment or an email:
via


Movie night, anyone?
Oh, and I did get dressed today.
Maaaaaaybe.
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Omg this movie was so amazing. My ex bf actually has Asperger's so it hit pretty close to home. Definitely a heart breaking story, and a unique love story all rolled into one...loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll have to check out this movie. thanks for the suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Michele M.- Heartbreaking is a perfect word to describe it. Bittersweet, as well. It's on my top 20 list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the hair, I will be trying it soon!!

    http://latinacurveswithstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the hair, I will be trying it soon!!

    http://latinacurveswithstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi, chickens! Thanks for visiting and share a comment or two! I respond to all comments, so check back if you have any questions.