February 22, 2013

Beauty Feature: On Your Mark! Round Five


ON YOUR MARK!
A five part beauty feature taking us on the journey of finding the ULTIMATE eyeliner.

The Contenders:
{Round Five}
5. TARTE SmolderEYES Amazonian Clay Waterproof Eyeliner (in Plum)

The Tarte liner is a thicker, crayon liner that comes with a smudging stick on the other end.  I love the purple color, and I don't normally go for the colored liners!  I think it makes my eyes greener, and the thickness of the crayon is easy for application.  All in all, it smudges like a champ and stayed in place all day!  Plus side: Vitamin E and mineral pigments give this liner a boost!
THE PREVIOUS CONTENDERS: 
Stila | SmashBox | Urban Decay | bareMinerals
STAY TUNED FOR THE WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT POST!
Disclaimer: I am not a beauty guru, makeup expert, circus clown in training, or anything of the like.  I am not reviewing these products for any reason other than sharing my experience with my faithful readers.  Hope you enjoy! Feedback welcome.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hrmmm... this one I might like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun to shake it up with a purple one!! And the smudge stick gives the possibility if two looks!

      Delete

Hi, chickens! Thanks for visiting and share a comment or two! I respond to all comments, so check back if you have any questions.